POWER RACK FEATURES
- Pop-pin adjustments: easy to adjust and always out of the way of your bar
- Indexed Uprights: Laser etched numbers on the 4 uprights.
- Two-inch spacing: precise adjustments to safely and effectively customize your workout
- Chin-Up Bar: inversion boots, hanging ab straps, bands, etc.
- High-density Rubber: securely screwed down to the safety hooks and spotters
- Customizable: allows for optional dip handles and a variety of utility benches.
CABLE PULLEY FEATURES
- Dual Independent 150lb Weight Stacks: Optional 200lbs available
- Dual Adjustable Functional Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent
- Dual High Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent
- Dual Low Pulleys: Independent
- Accessories: Long Lat Bar, Short Lat Bar, Ankle Strap, 2 Single Handles, 2 Chains.
F432 Dip Attachment MSRP $30
- 2″ Spacing between each adjustment point
- 34.5″ depth between uprights (working space)
- 43″ wide between uprights (working space)
- Durable rubber on safety bars and bar hooks prevent scratching
- Bar Catches and Safety Spotters Tested to 1200lbs.
- Rugged heavy gauge 2″ x 3″ steel tubing
- 1/2″ hardened steel bolts at all connection points
- Triangular gussets in corners
- Dimensions: 65”L x 59″W x83.2″H
- Light Commercial: 10 year frame*, 2 years parts*, 6 months wear items*
- Residential: Life frame*, Life parts*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.