Life Fitness Row HX Trainer
- Fluid Technology resistance delivers a smooth and natural feel
- Beautiful design makes it a great addition to any room
- Perfect for a low-impact, total-body workout at home
- Bluetooth for Integration with 3rd party apps and heart rate monitoring
- Rower is less than 7-feet tall when stored upright.
- 330 lbs user weight capacity
- 83.85 x 20.47 x 22.04"
- Learn more below…
VERSATILE TOTAL-BODY CARDIO The Row HX Trainer is perfect for a low-impact, total-body workout at home. Its beautiful design makes it a great addition to any room. Fluid Technology resistance delivers a smooth and natural feel. The Row HX accommodates the whole family and delivers premium performance from the convenience of your home.
NATURAL FEELThe unique Fluid Technology resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel, and provides consistent resistance throughout each rowing stroke.
EASY RESISTANCE ADJUSTABILITYFour resistance levels are available at the turn of a dial, without the hassle of adding or siphoning water. Easy adjustments accommodate several users and allow users to challenge themselves with a variety of intensity.
ATTENTION TO DESIGNThe natural wood and tempered steel frame strike a balance between elegance and durability. The Row HX fits any decor and is a piece of exercise equipment that you can be proud to display.
COMPACT AND EASY TO MOVEEasy to move and has a small footprint to fit in any space. The rower is less than 7-feet (213 cm) tall when stored upright.
- Box Dimension: main box (1 of 2)39.76 x 22.04 x 23.0" (101 x 56 x 58.5 cm)
- Box Dimension: rail box (2 of 2)87.79 x 6.37 x 3.14" (223 x 16.2 x 8 cm)
- Fluid Technology Resistance Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring Optional heart rate receiver
- Product Size83.85 x 20.47 x 22.04" (213 x 52 x 56 cm)
- Product Weight(assembled)Without water: 70.99 lbs (32.2 kg). With water: 108.03 lbs (49.0 kg) - Must add water during installation
- Stored vertically height 83.85" (213 cm)
Max User Weight 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Resistance Levels 4
- Adjustable footboard with foot straps Yes
- Store VerticallyY es
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)2 D Batteries
- For Home use:
- Frame – 5 years
- Mechanical 2 Years
- Tank and Seals 3 Years
- Console 1 year
- Labor 1 year
From this Collection