Bodycraft HFT Pro Functional Trainer
- Quality built and warranted for light commercial and home use.
- 79.5" of cable travel using aircraft cable rated at over 2,000 lbs.
- Compact 55"w x 40"d design can be placed in any corner of the room
- Multi-grip Chin Up Bar and a variety of accessories included
- 2:1 cable ratio for smooth action and a greater range of motion
- Protective rear stack guard for added safety
- Pictured Accessories and mounted book (describing over 70 exercises) included!
- Learn more below...
- Mounted book describing over 70 exercises
- Long Bar that attaches to both sides
- Short Bar that attaches to one side
- Tricep Rope
- Multi-grip Chin Bar
- Nylon Strap that attaches to both sides for Assisted Chin-ups
- Ankle Strap
- 2 Single Handles
HFT 200LB Stack Upgrade (Optional) MSRP $249-
Built For You
- Independent, Adjustable Cable Columns have 31 Height Positions, and Rotate 180 Degrees allowing you to train from every Angle and any Height.
- The cables travel 79.5" inches and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength. (BEWARE of cable travel that is significally further than this. It often means a much lower effective weight of the stack).
- Compact: only 55"d X 38" 82"h.
- Beautiful Oval Tubing, sleek laser cut plates, chrome uprights, laser etched's, and attention to the smallest details all add up to an overall exceptional aesthetic appearance!
- Quality built and warranted for Light Commercial and Home use.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150lb Weight Stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 150 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 75 lbs. resistance. This ratio allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion.
- Frame: Heavy 11 gauge, 3.25" x 1.75" oval steel tubing.
- Dimensions: 55" W x 38" D x 82" H (Can be placed up against a wall or in a corner depending on your needs or according to your space requirements)
- Finish: The Platinum Gray and Textured Black finish is electromagnetically applied in powder form to evenly coat all surfaces, then baked on at high temperatures for a tough, long lasting finish.
- Pulleys: 3.5" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150lbs. Weight Stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 150 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 75 lbs. resistance in 5lb increments. This ratio allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion.
- Weight Stack Enclosures: Protective Steel Rear Stack Cover for safety.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1" diameter tubular steel.
- Accessories: Attached Exercise Book, Long Bar, Short Bar, Tricep Rope, Chin Bar, Assisted Pull Up Strap, Ankle Strap, 2 Chains, and two Single Handles are all included.
- Commercial: 2 years parts, 10 years on frame.
- Residential: Lifetime Parts/Frame