Bodycraft SPX-Mag Indoor Cycle
- Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance for extra-smooth performance
- Micro-adjust resistance knob with emergency safety stop
- Belt drive for a smooth, maintenance-free performance
- Fore/Aft Saddle & Handlebar are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit
- Reversible SPD Toe Cage Pedal included
- Rugged and simple - use it as is or add a cadence sensor and tablet bracket to use with your favorite apps!
- 300 lbs user weight capacity
- 43″ Long x 24″ Wide x 47″ High
- Learn more below…
Flywheel: Precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Automotive-grade Kevlar-reinforced drive belt.
Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled via Micro-adjust knob.
BOTTOM Bracket: Precision Bearings and case hardened shaft
Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
SPD Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy dual sided pedals with toe cage.
Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Chrome plated steel with Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
Saddle: Fully adjustable high-performance racing saddle
Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn, and Racing Ergo grip positions.
Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
Floor Space: 43″ Long x 24″ Wide x 47″ High
Box Dimensions: 44″ Long x 10″ Wide x 38″ High
Weight: 122 lbs
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 Year Parts
- 2 Year Labor
Light Commercial Use:
- 10 Year Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 90 Days Labor (Up to 3 Hours Use Per Day)
From this Collection