Nautilus INSTINCT INNER / OUTTER THIGH
- Simple, intuitive placard
- Removable wear strap for extended upholstery life
- Walk-through entry design
- Weight stack located in front of user for added privacy
- Swiveling thigh pads and range of motion control allow for dual exercises: Abductor and Adductor
- Rubber feet for floor protection
- Kevlar transmission belt for extended life and easy replacement
- Featuring the patented Lock N Load® weight selection system
- Learn more below...
EASY TO USE. EASY ON SPACE.
When it comes to a complete workout, it’s all business. Whether you’re an experienced athlete or a beginner, everyone wants the ability to get a quick, easy and complete workout. And that’s exactly what Instinct® Strength is all about. Each piece welcomes users of all levels with quick and easy adjustments for efficient workouts. Perfectly suited to be a basic strength line or circuit system, Instinct effectively complements more specialized lines. Users can complete a circuit on their own or with the assistance of an instructor in just 30 minutes. Instinct® Strength offers both single and dual function units to meet the needs of any space or facility. Instinct also offers the revolutionary Lock N Load® patented weight selection system. The versatility of Instinct’s small footprint also lets you get the most from minimal space, while blending seamlessly with our cardio line for a cohesive facility look.
W: 27 IN (69 CM)
L: 57 IN (145 CM)
H: 55 IN (140 CM)
STACK WEIGHT: 150 LB (68 KG)
OVERALL WEIGHT: 451 LB (205 KG)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 520 LB (236 KG)