Body-Solid GPR400 Power Rack
Superior durability to withstand the intensity of heavy powerlifting 11-gauge steel frames with oversized industrial-strength hardware Wide walk-in design 1” hole spacing for safeties Includes pipe pin safeties and J-cup liftoffs Integrated 1 ¼” (32mm) pull-up bar Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs. Product Weight: 273 lbs. Dimensions: 52.6”L x 52”W x...
- Superior durability to withstand the intensity of heavy powerlifting
- 11-gauge steel frames with oversized industrial-strength hardware
- Wide walk-in design
- 1” hole spacing for safeties
- Includes pipe pin safeties and J-cup liftoffs
- Integrated 1 ¼” (32mm) pull-up bar
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Product Weight: 273 lbs.
- Dimensions: 52.6”L x 52”W x 79.1”H
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS
- Customize with Optional attachments and accessories available (see below)
The Body-Solid GPR400 Power Rack is a heavy-duty Power Rack designed to fit in several facilities from home gyms, garage gyms to commercial strength training facilities, sports team weight rooms and more.
Constructed with 11-gauge steel frames and oversized industrial-strength hardware, the GPR400 offers superior durability and is built to withstand the intensity of heavy powerlifting and frequent group training.
With a height just under 80”, the GPR400 features a shorter height than most competitive Power Racks and will fit more comfortably in home, garage or basement gym settings.
A wide walk-in design gives users increased space and comfort when using the rack for a multitude of movements including squats, lunges, rack pulls and deadlifts. Add a Body-Solid bench and open up several new workout possibilities including decline and incline press, bench press, shoulder press and more.
An integrated 1 ¼” (32mm) diameter pull-up bar adds additional functionality to the GPR400 Power Rack with the ability to perform pull-ups, chin-ups, leg lifts and oblique twists.
Each GPR400 comes standard with pipe pin safeties and J-cup liftoffs. Optional attachments and accessories listed below...
SPRCUA Multi-Grip Chin Attachment -
GPRWH Weight Horn Attachment -
GPRTBR T-Bar Row Attachment -
GPRUL U-Link Attachment -
GLA400 Lat Attachment -
(Shown with optional weight stack)
GPRDH Dip Handles -
Benches, Weights and bars sold separately.
- 11 Gauge Steel Mainframe
- 1” hole spacing for safety spotter bars
- Includes two J-Cup Liftoffs and Premium Safety Spotter Bars
- Integrated Chinning Bar
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Product Weight: 273 lbs (without optional attachments)
- Dimensions: 52.6” L X 52” W X 79.1” H
- Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty
- Body-Solid Light Commercial Warranty (see store for details)
LIFETIME: Frame Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
From this Collection