Body-Solid GS348Q Series 7 Smith
The Series 7 Smith Machine is set to a 7-degree reversed pitch, allowing natural upper and lower body movements for maximum muscle interaction; a feature not found in the traditional Smith Machine. User safety is provided by 20 cross-member lock-out points that are accessible with a simple 15-degree rotation of the bar, eliminating the need for a spotter. For those exercises that demand freeweight movement, the 14-position gunrack with 17" extra heavy-duty safeties is also set to a 7-degree reversed pitch providing convenient lift-off points and predictable racking.
The Series 7 works great with any bench for intense chest and shoulder routines. Add the optional Selectorized Lat Attachment for high and low cable exercises, lat pulldowns, triceps pressdowns, cable crossovers and much much more! The Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine is the product of advanced biomechanical design, superior structural engineering and meticulous quality standards. It is a collection of the best benefits the Smith Machine, Half-Cage and Multi-station Gyms have to offer and its backed by the best warranty in the industry.
Olympic style plates only. Weight plates not included.
Popular Add-on options:
Pec Dec Station
Deliver a full-range unilateral or bi-lateral pec-fly motion. Features Extra-thick back and arm roller pads for ultimate comfort.
Attaches to Lat Attachment #GLA348S, for the Series 7 Smith Machine (Seen Below).
Lat Low Row Attachment
Features a precision machined 210 lb. alloy steel weight stack with "Add-On" weight posts for individual freeweight plates. The adjustable low row foot brace allows maximum pre-stretch for all size users. Includes Lat Bar and Low Row Straight Bar.
Also available as a Full Package - See GS348P4 - Smith Machine Package
- Precise 7° angle Smith Machine combined with 7° angle freeweight barbell workout center designed for natural upper and lower body exercise movements
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 crossmember lock-out points for a safe, solid stop at any point in your workout routine
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions for ultimate versatility, safety and control
- Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly, is easy to control and weighs only 25 Lbs. It's ideal for amateurs or professionals
- Heavy-duty all-4-side welded 11 gauge and 12 gauge 2"x3" mainframe steel construction with a safe, solid 4-point stance for maximum stability
- Includes incredibly strong, adjustable safeties for both the Smith system and the freeweight barbell workout center.
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access
- Olympic Bar holder mounted to the frame stores your bar without obstructing any exercise movements
- Assembled Dimensions: 83" x 66"L x 64"W
LIFETIME: Frame Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
From this Collection