Landice E7 Elliptical (used)
- Used - on Display at our Livonia Showroom
- Smooth Adjustable Stride
- 2" Medical Grade side rails
- Rear step for easy entry and exit
- Heavy duty frame supports up to a 500 lbs user!
- Full Color LCD Console with Heart Rate Control Programs, Bluetooth, and more!
- Learn more below…
Manufactured to exceed commercial leading standards, the E7 Elliptical's unique center-drive design enables you to exercise in an upright position to reduce stress on the back and the knees. Replicate the natural stride of an outdoor running motion with zero-impact on your joints. Its footprint is 20% smaller than competing models to fit better in your home.
E7 Elliptical Highlights
The Landice E7 Elliptical features the ultimate in accessibility. Just grab the handrails, step in, and start exercising with confidence.
The Most Natural Stride
Our patented RollmentumTM center-drive replicates the body's natural motion.
21" Stride length
The Ultimate in Accessibility
Orthopedic "gel" footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue. An integrated rear step reduces step-up height to 7", the lowest of any elliptical. The integrated side-frame footrests with non-skid surfaces allow for isolated upper-body workouts. Moving handrails feature molded contoured finger grips.
Metabolic-Equivalent Speed Indicator
An advanced algorithm calculates your metabolic-equivalent speed based on your effort level and pedal speed. For example, if you can exercise at a metabolic-equivalent speed of 12 MPH on the Elliptical, you are capable of running 12 MPH outside.
- 2" pedal spacing
- Adjustable Stride length
- 2" medical-grade side rails
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 35" x 68"
- Actual footprint: 35" x 76"
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A
- Contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Integrated reading / accessory rack
- Certications: UL 1647, CAN/CSA - C22.2, CE
Specs are based on current model so there will be some variance between the used model being offered. Please see store for details.