Bodycraft Jones Light Commercial
This is The Original Jones Machine, Built for Light Commercial and Home Use
Patented 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines move vertically only! The Jones moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for a more natural, user-defined motion.
Built For You
WHAT IS SO REVOLUTIONARY ABOUT THE JONES?
It is the safest Barbell ever made for the solo lifter! Think of it as a Power Rack where the Bar Hooks and Safety Spotters move along with every movement you make!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Reduced risk of Injury.
Since the hooks move along with the Bar, the "lift off", and "racking" of the bar are always done at your natural position. You do not need to reach behind your head for pressing exercises, putting your shoulders into an injury prone position. You do not need to lean forward for squats. You can always begin and end your exercises in the most natural, reduced-risk position!
The greatest strength gains result from pushing to full muscle fatigue. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, and are spaced at 4-1/2" intervals, you can push to to muscle fatigue and rack the bar at the level where you get stuck by simply rotating your wrists.
No need to rely on the safety spotters when pushing to the limits. (Please always DO set the Safety Spotters at appropriate height to avoid serious injury.)
Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, set safety spotters, and lift!
CAN IT BE USED AS A SMITH MACHINE?Yes. Simply engage the spring pins to lock the horizontal movement into place for traditional "Smith" exercises!
Choose the Olympic Bar you want!
- Power Bar Top quality bar without Active Balance feature. Rigidly attached to the bearing housings.
- Active Balance Bar The Active Balance Bar must be balanced by the user, providing the benefits of Barbell training by incorporating stabilizer muscles and promoting symmetry. The ABB is attached to the bearing housings via a limited-range coupler which allows it to tilt, but never to far to go beyond the bar hooks and safety spotters. Far and away the Number 1 customer choice.
Add on Options (see store for details) -
Jones Plate Rack Option
The Plate Rack option bolts directly onto the back of the Jones Light Commercial and Jones Club Machines. It features 6 chrome olympic weight Holders, 4 on the outside and 2 on the inside of each holder.
The Cable Crossover Option comes standard with independent 200lb weight stacks, ankle strap, and two single handles. The cables can be adjusted to 18 different positions on the columns providing literally hundreds of different exercises.
Lat/Low Row Attachment
The Lat Attachment comes standard with independent a 200lb weight stack, full length Stack Shrouds, Lat-Pull Bar, and a Curl / Row Bar.
- Construction: 2" x 3", 11 Gauge steel.
- Movement: All moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade LM25 linear bearings and 30mm solid hardened steel guide rods.
- Power Bar: 7' Long. Olympic size weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Diameter, 50 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity
- Active Balance Bar: 7' Long. Olympic size weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Diameter, 55 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity
- Light Weight Active Balance Bar: 7' Long. Olympic size Nylon weight holders rotate on Nylon bushings. 25mm Diameter, 35 lb. starting weight, 500 lb. capacity
- Dimensions: 54.69" W X 42" D X 83" H, Cable Crossover 83" H.
- Light Commercial: 2 years parts, 10 years frame.
- Residential: Lifetime (of original owner) frame and all parts.
From this Collection