Bodycraft F320 System F/I/D Bench
The F320 Flat / Incline / Decline System Bench was designed to work perfectly with systems such as BODYCRAFT Jones Machines, Smith Machines, or Racks like the BODYCRAFT F430 Power Rack. As the bench inclines, the pads slide back staying in line with the bar, so you spend less time maneuvering the bench forward and back. Plus, no need to turn the bench around when performing shoulder presses.
Buy local and Save – Click “Get Quote” now.
The F320 also makes a great utility bench! The height is 20 inches in the flat position and gets lower as you adjust it in the various incline positions. This lowers the users center of gravity making it perfect for dumbbell work!
Built For You
- Great dumbbell bench! Twenty inches tall in flat position and only gets lower from there, making dumbbells easy to reach.
- Solid construction using 2" X 3", 12-gauge steel tubing.
- Comfortable seat and seat back use 2" thick, high density foam, covered in black vinyl with upholstered back covers.
- Seat declines for extra comfort and stability at when bench is inclined.
- Accepts attachments (Model F610 Arm Curl and F611 Leg Ext. /Curl).
Popular Options (see store for details) -
F610 Arm Curl Attachment
F611 Leg Curl / Extension Attachment
- Construction: 2" X 3", 12-gauge steel tubing.
- Upholstery: 2" thick high density foam, top with 1/2" low density foam (for extra comfort!), then covered in black industrial grade vinyl. And upholstered back covers.
- Dimension: 20.9" W x 62.6" L x 20.9" H
From this Collection