Body-Solid GPR370 Multi-Press Rack
Designed with an extra-wide 4-point stance, the GPR370 is a rock-solid performer that features a 7° reverse pitch that accommodates your body's natural lifting path. Lift-off and safety positions are right where you want the so racking the bar is always comfortable and predictable. Perform squats, calf raises, lunges, dead-lifts, upright rows, and many, many more power building exercises. For increased workout capacity, add any freeweight bench and do bench, incline, decline, and shoulder press routines. If you are looking to bulk up and build power, or simply to tone your muscles and increase performance, the Multi-Press Rack is definitely the foundation of the ultimate freeweight system.
- Extra-heavy duty 2"x 3" high tensile strength steel mainframe with all-4-side welded construction.
- 14-position gunrack can handle over 1,000 lbs. and gives the user the ability to walk the bar up and down without removing plates.
- Includes oversized 17" long safeties constructed from 2"x 3" 11-gauge steel.
- Mainframe uprights are set to a 7° reverse pitch that accommodates the body’s natural lifting path.
- Features 4 Olympic storage posts that suspend weight plates for quick and easy access while keeping your workout area organized.
- Ideal for home and commercial use.
- 74"H x 45"L x 64"W
LIFETIME: Frame Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
From this Collection