Precision engineered for quality without compromise, the patented Bi-Angular converging press arm system guides you through a free weight dumbbell style workout that applies resistance from two directions simultaneously. Perfect Pec station features adjustable range of motion for individual pre-stretch. Seated leg extension/seated leg curl station provides quick and easy access to these exercises. The entire gym is backed by the best warranty in the industry, the Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty that covers everything. Forever. Period.*Shown with optional aluminum pulleys.
Want to learn more about this? Read below!
- Bi-Angular Press Arms: Our patented Bi-Angular® Press Arm guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions. The smooth, multi-directional resistance increases muscle interaction by 25%. Now you can enjoy the benefits of Bi-Angular® Technology when doing chest presses, incline presses and shoulder presses. It’s like working out with free weights.
- Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Perfect Pec Station: Equipped with swivel arms and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements you get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
- Stand Alone Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. The leg developer’s SmoothGlide Bearing System™ combined with the self-aligning leg cuffs guide you through the most demanding leg curls and leg extensions. Features an independant weight stack so mor than one user can workout at a time.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Powered by a 210 Lb. AlloyWeight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
Body-Solid fitness equipment features materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability.
All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. The Fusion 500 features 50mm x 100mm 11 gauge oval tubing and 6mm upper support plates
Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
The Best Warranty in the Business
Our exclusive lifetime, in-home warranty provides 100% coverage for every part on every piece of equipment, including normal wear items. Forever... period.
Setting the Standard in Quality Management
Body-Solid fitness equipment is produced in out state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. The ISO 9000:2000 certification is only awarded to companies that live up to the most stringent quality, design and customer support standards and is recognized worldwide as the sign of excellence.
SpecsUser capacity: 2
Weight Stack(s): 2-210 lb.
Assembled Dimensions: 72”L x 99”W x 83½”H
Live Working Area: 72”L x 119”W x 83½”H
Assembled with Leg Press: 84”L x 135”W x 83½”H
Live Working Area: 89”L x 139”W x 83½”H
Accessories: Lat Bar, Revolving Straight Bar, Utility Strap, Ab/Triceps Strap,
- Key Features:
- Biangular® Motion Chest Press
- Lat Pulldown / High Pulley
- Seated Row / Low Pulley
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station
- Perfect Pec Fly Station
- Weight Stack Shrouds
- Lumbar Support Pads
- DuraFirm™ Upholstery
Add on Options -
G Series Leg Press Attachment
2:1 ratio. Double beam design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Pivoting press plate rotates both forward and downward to target thighs, hamstrings and glutes. Extra large, extra wide, non-slip rubber covered press plate will handle the big guys. It's built for safety, comfort and exercise variation. Side stability handles lock you in place. Commercial grade, precision engineered pillow block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances. MSRP $1045
G Series Inner and Outer Thigh Attachment
Trim and tone those trouble spots with the inner and outer thigh attachment. Do both abductor and adductor exercises from one seated position. 5 range-of-motion adjustments accommodate users of all sizes. A lumbar supported adjustable back pad, swiveling knee pads, and no cable change design provide the quality, comfort, and ease of use necessary to achieve great results. MSRP $1200
G Series Cable Column Attachment
10 incremental adjustments and pivoting quad pulley design provide natural movements and allow users to fully customize their exercises. The dual handle design allows both unilateral and bilateral movements so you can concentrate on a single muscle or on a whole muscle group. A single pop pin adjustment keeps the transition between exercises smooth and simple. MSRP $585
G Series Weight Stack Upgrade
Takes the standard weight stack to a new level of performance. Fast and simple installation make this a must-have for your plate load system. Includes five 10 lb. plates. MSRP $110 (You will need 2)