Want to learn more about this? Watch the video and read below!
The unique Fluid Technology resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel, and provides consistent resistance throughout each rowing stroke.
EASY RESISTANCE ADJUSTABILITY
Four resistance levels are available at the turn of a dial, without the hassle of adding or siphoning water. Easy adjustments accommodate several users and allow users to challenge themselves with a variety of intensity.
ATTENTION TO DESIGN
The natural wood and tempered steel frame strike a balance between elegance and durability. The Row HX fits any decor and is a piece of exercise equipment that you can be proud to display.
COMPACT AND EASY TO MOVE
Easy to move and has a small footprint to fit in any space. The rower is less than 7-feet (213 cm) tall when stored upright.
- Box Dimension: main box (1 of 2)39.76 x 22.04 x 23.0 in.(101 x 56 x 58.5 cm)
- Box Dimension: rail box (2 of 2)87.79 x 6.37 x 3.14 in.(223 x 16.2 x 8 cm)
- Fluid Technology ResistanceYes
- Heart Rate MonitoringOptional heart rate receiver
- Product Size83.85 x 20.47 x 22.04 in (213 x 52 x 56 cm)
- Product Weight (assembled)Without water: 70.99 lbs (32.2 kg). With water: 108.03 lbs (49.0 kg)
- Seat to Floor Distance11.5 in (29 cm)
- Stored vertically height83.85 in (213 cm)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)Frame 5 years; Tank and Seals 3 years; Mechanical 2 years; Console 1 year; Labor 1 year
- Max User Weight330 lbs (150 kg)
- Resistance Levels4
- Store VerticallyYes
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)2 AA Batteries
- For Home use:
- Frame – 5 years
- Mechanical 2 Years
- Tank and Seals 3 Years
- Console 1 year
- Labor 1 year