*Subject to credit approval. Interest is billed during the promotional period but all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid before the expiration of the promotional period. There is no minimum monthly payment required during the promotional period. Financing for GreenSky® consumer loan programs is provided by federally insured, equal opportunity lender banks.
Want to learn more about this? Watch the video and read below!
THE HOME VERSION OF A HEALTH CLUB WORKHORSE
The Club Series+ Treadmill lets you bring the latest gym-quality treadmill from Life Fitness home. Known for durability, design and advanced exercise technology, this treadmill provides a premium running experience for all exercisers.
The Life Fitness Club Series is rooted in more than 20 years of reliability, innovation and exerciser insight from gyms and health clubs across the world. Our next-generation Club Series+ is now stronger and sleeker than ever – but retains the quality and durability you trust.
BUILT TO LAST
The reinforced upright design, aluminum kick-resistant endcaps and FlexDeck™ shock absorption system ensure this treadmill will stand the test of time.
The immersive 22″ 1080p SE3HD console offers the latest in interactive technology. Challenge yourself with free access to Life Fitness On Demand instructor-led classes, with videos streamed through an internet connection. Or choose from one of 15 preset programs. Still want more? Checkout Lifescapes which feature full HD footage from all over the world that follows your pace. Workout boredom got you down? Watch some of your favorite shows streamed right to the console!
OPTIMAL RUNNING FEATURES
Open space near the console provides more room for arm movement, and remote speed and incline control built into the handlebars allows adjustments without interfering with your workout.
ROOM TO RUN
You have plenty of room to hit your stride with the 22″ wide running surface, and the 8″ step-up height means this treadmill fits well in your space.
This workhorse treadmill looks great in your home, with a sleek design and premium finishes.
LONGEVITY YOU CAN TRUST
This treadmill is tested at the same world-class facilities as our commercial-grade products. It’s backed up with a Life Fitness warranty, and is also equipped with Wi-Fi-enabled LFconnect™ Protect for remote diagnostics, saving you time, worry and hassle.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, NFC (Near Field Communication), QR code
- Dimensions: (LxWxH)82″x36″x56″(209x92x142 cm)
- Display: Speed, Incline, Heart Rate (current, average, max), Pace, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Time of Day, Distance, Distance Climbed, Distance Remaining, Calories, Calories/HR, Watts, METs
- DX3™ Belt and Deck System
- Finish Titanium Storm
- FlexDeck Shock Absorption System (8 Lifespring shockabsorbers)
- Frame: Cast aluminum lower side rails and end caps, brushed stainless steel vent, Robust paint (corrosion, stain, and chemical-resistant coating)
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility
- Incline: 0-15%
- LifePulse digital heart rate monitoring with DSP (Digital SignalProcessing)
- Polar Telemetry (chest strap required)
- Power Requirements: 120 volts (U.S.) or 220 volts (non-U.S.)
- 2 Removable locking cup holders
- Roller: 3.5” (9 cm) precision crowned steel rollers, front and back
- Running Surface: 22″ x 60″ (55 cm x 152 cm)
- Screen Size: 22″
- Side Handrails
- Speed: 0.5-12 mph (0.8 – 19 km/h)
- Step-Up Height: 8″ (20 cm)
- Unit Weight: 434 lbs (197 kg)
- USB charging port
- Warranty: 10 Years (mechanical); 1 Year (Labor); Lifetime (Frame and Motor)
- Wireless connectivity
- Workouts: Goal based: Time, distance, climb, interval, aerobics, watts, METs, starter interval, reverse, 2 speed interval, 3 speed interval (4 terrains per); Heart rate based: Moderate, vigorous, fixed time, variable time; Fitness tests: LF fitness test, U.S. Navy PRT, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S. Air Force, WFI Submax protocol, physical efficiency battery, FAMS, CPAT; includes all access to Life Fitness On Demand instructor-led classes, with videos streamed through an internet connection
- Special Features: Remote speed and incline controls on ergobar
- Integrated Accessory Tray
- Max User Weight: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Motor System: 4 hp AC peak performance motor
- For Home use:
- Frame – Lifetime
- Drive Motor – Lifetime
- Parts & Electronics – 10 years
- Labor – 1 year