Want to learn more about Landice? Watch the video and read below!
Note: Video shows the previous model year.
L8 Executive Trainer Console Highlights
The Executive Control Panel features a 9” screen and 800×480 graphics capabilities designed to keep you entertained and engaged no matter what level of exercise you do. Navigate intuitively with a touch of the hand. Swipe left, right, up and down to reach various programs, profiles and screens. Tap the home icon and return to the main menu to see all your workout options and settings.
- Workout Feedback: Time, Heart Rate, Distance, Calories, Calories/HR, METs, Incline, Speed, Pace, Lap Time, Laps, Clock, Zone Time, Average Pulse, Pulse, Altitude, Climb Rates
- 5 Road Screens: City, Beach, Desert, Lake, Mountain
- 1 Track
- 6 Climbing Landmarks: Statue of Liberty, Washington Monument, Seattle Space Needle, Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building, Freedom Tower
- 5 Built-in: Intermediate, Advanced, Interval, Fat Burn, Endurance
- 5 User-defined programs (residential models only)
- 6 Fitness: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Firefighter, Balke
- 3 Goal Program: Distance, Time, Calories
- Express Speed and Incline keys
- 5 Race Programs: ½, Mile, 2 Miles, 5K, 10K
- 2 Heart Rate Programs: Heart Rate Control, Interval Heart Rate Control
- 5 Individual User Setups (residential models only)
- 5 Individual User Heart Rate Control Setups (residential models only)
- Interactive contact heart rate and wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Displays data in English or Metric configurations
- Bluetooth connectivity
Want a more detailed look at Landice? Watch the video and read below!
Note: Video shows the previous model year.
L8 Treadmill Highlights
Soft styling enables the L8 treadmill to blend into any environment, but don’t be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. The L8 treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L7 Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
Our exceptional quality starts with our solid, superior aluminum frame which will not rust.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 3 1/2″ diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- 35″ x 83″ footprint
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22″ x 63″ running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity
For Home & Light Commercial use:
- Frame – Lifetime/Home & 5 years/Light Commercial LTD Version
- Drive Motor – Lifetime/Home & 5 years/Light Commercial LTD Version
- Parts & Electronics – Lifetime/Home & 5 years/Light Commercial LTD Version*
- Labor – 1 year/Home &1 year/Light Commercial
*Light Commercial LTD Version – Wear items, specifically treadbelts and decks, carry a 2-year warranty. Executive touch-screen console, headphone jack and USB port are warrantied for defects in material and workmanship for 3 years. Home Version – Parts & Electronics carry a lifetime warranty with exception of the Executive touch-screen which carries a 5 year warranty.
Landice add on Options –
Call, or see store for details.
Orthopedic Shock Absorption System
The Orthopedic Shock Absorption System provides the ultimate reduction of impact on joints and knees, and is seven-times softer than running on grass. This system is covered by the Landice Home Lifetime Warranty.
Landice Vision System
Turn your Landice equipment into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System (LVS). Our 19″ Widescreen HDTV LCD screen comes with HDMI or Coax inputs, a universal controller to operate your Cable/Satellite Receiver boxes, and a VESA-D Bracket for easy mounting. Watch your favorite shows while you workout. The LVS carries a 2 year parts warranty from Broadcastvision Entertainment.
VESA-D Mounting Bracket
Mount your own TV or computer monitor with our optional VESA-D bracket. Accepts up to 19-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computers, computer monitors, and TV’s. This option has a 1-year warranty.
Note: Picture shows the previous model year.
Medical Handrails are an excellent addition to your treadmill for your rehabilitation needs. These rails attach easily and will assist users of any age with a safer workout experience. This option is covered under the Landice Lifetime Warranty.