Want to learn more about the Cybex SPARC? Watch the video and read below!
Cybex SPARC Highlights:
- Amp Up Your Training Zones & Group Classes.
Supercharge your functional, suspension and other training zones. Electrify your boot camp, cross training and other small group classes.
- High Performance. Low Stress. No Impact.
SPARC is biomechanically engineered to be gentler on joints, encouraging your members to work harder by minimizing their perceived exertion.
- Get On and Go.
With its intuitive settings and design, SPARC is exceptionally simple. Simple to adjust. Simple to use. Simply amazing.
Lose fat. Build muscle. Gain strength. Increase metabolism. Improve power. SPARC does it all.
Get more for less. SPARC’s short burst workouts offer maximal results in minimal time.
HIGH INTEREST IN HIIT
According to ACSM’s worldwide survey of fitness trends for 2015, high-intensity interval training is soaring in popularity.
GET ON AND GO
Simple to adjust. Simple to use. Simply amazing.
SPARC is the perfect all-around high-intensity training machine for all members.
SPARC is biomechanically engineered to be gentler on joints, and a superior choice for long-term health.
- Fan as primary resistance
- 2 modes of operation
- Circuit Mode – Single, quick high power movement lasting typically less than one minute.
- Interval Mode – Longer duration workout that has user-defined high intensity and rests.
- Manually controlled incline set at 3 positions
- Uniquely designed to reduce strain on knees
- Additional resistance mechanism offers resistance at slower strides
- Easy to use console
Assembled Length : 71″ (180 cm)
Assembled Width : 34.7″ (88 cm)
Assembled Height : 60.6″ (154 cm)
Weight of Product : 285 lb (129 kg)
Shipping Weight : 350 lb (158 kg)
Incline Levels : 0, 6, 12% grade
Resistance Levels : 1-10 levels of brake resistance
Resistance Range : Fan 0-1000 watts
Resistance Level (ECB) adds additional 0-400 watts
Braking System : Brushless Eddy current brake, speed independent
Stride Length : 24″ (61 cm) fixed length
Workouts : Circuit and Interval
Display Screen : LCD – Liquid Crystal Display
Languages : 9 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Danish, Chinese, Dutch)
Console Features :
- Graphic Display: Brake resistance level meter
- Numeric Display: meters/km, seconds (countdown), SPM (strides per minute), time, total time, watts
- Graphite Black/Pamplona
Maximum User Weight : 400 lb (180 kg)
Power Supply : Two D-Cell 1.5v Alkaline batteries
Other : Water bottle holder