Want to learn more about this? Read below!
Points of Pride
- Weight range from 5 pounds to 400 pounds (400 pounds on Leg Press)
- Two weight stacks allow for multiple simultaneous users
- Every Traditional Barbell exercise can be performed
- Every Traditional Dumbbell exercise can be performed
- Wide range of Functional Training exercises can be performed
- Leg Press included!
- Workout posters mounted right on the machine
Built For You
- Station 1: Fully adjustable Functional Training / Cable Arms provide over 100 exercises! Every exercise you have ever performed with dumbbells can be duplicated here! Also a great station for Sports Specific exercises, and Functional Training exercises!. This station also includes a High Pulley for Lat Pull Downs, Triceps Pushdowns, etc.!
- Station 2: Leg Press / Calf Raise for full leg development! The creative cabling of this station provides a 1:2 ratio for up to 400 pounds resistance!
- Station 3: Row/Press Arm for safe machine style Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press, and Seated Rows. Self aligning Leg Extension / Leg Curl provides seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curls. Mid Pulley for Ab Crunches, Triceps extensions.
- Station 4: Low Pulley with foot plate for low rows. Fold the foot plate down for leg and hip exercises, arm curls, upright rows, and more!
- Frame:2” X 3”, and 2” X 2”, Heavy gauge steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powdercoat paint.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2” diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub.
- Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 X 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pound tensile strength.
- Upholstery: Double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam.
- Weight Plates: 1-1/4” thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings. Pivot Points: Rotate around sealed roller bearings.
- Dimensions: 105″ x 84″ wide x 82″ tall
- Light Commercial: 10 year frame*, 2 years parts*, 6 months wear items*
- Residential: Life frame*, Life parts*
- Club: none
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.