Built For You
- Body Weight Training
Two different chin bars provide every possible grip for pull-ups. Fix the Olympic Bar into various positions for angled push-ups, pull-ups, leg exercises, and more.
- Stretch Training
The Bar and Handles can be fixed into dozens of positions to facilitate stretching.
- Functional Training
With optional FBT
- Progressive Functional Training
With optional FBT and Jones Platinum working in tandem
- Barbell Training
All Barbell exercises can be performed with the safety of the bar hooks and safety spotters traveling along with you!
- Sports Specific Training
So you can excel at your favorite activity!
- Smith Machine Training
The horizontal travel can be locked into place, converting the Jones to a Smith!
Choose the Olympic Bar you want!
- Power Bar (MSRP $3899) Top quality bar without Active Balance feature. Rigidly attached to the bearing housings.
- Active Balance Bar (MSRP $3999) The Active Balance Bar must be balanced by the user, providing the benefits of Barbell training by incorporating stabilizer muscles and promoting symmetry. The ABB is attached to the bearing housings via a limited-range coupler which allows it to tilt, but never to far to go beyond the bar hooks and safety spotters. Far and away the Number 1 customer choice.
- Light Weight Active Balance Bar (MSRP $3899) Same as Active Balance Bar, but with lighter starting weight (40 pounds) and lighter capacity (500 pounds).
Add on Option –
Jones Platinum Full Body Trainer MSRP $3000
The Full Body Trainer option turbo charges the Jones Platinum into the most comprehensive strength training device ever created by adding a completely different functional training experience. The FBT allows the user to do functional training exercises, progressive functional training exercises, and sports specific training in addition to hundreds of exercises the Jones Platinum already offers.
- Construction: 11 Gauge steel
Movement: All moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade LM25 linear bearings and solid hardened steel guide rods.
- Active Balance Bar: Starting weight is 55 pounds. Weight capacity is 1000 pounds.
- Light Weight Active Balance Bar: Starting weight is 35 pounds. Weight capacity is 500 pounds.
- Power Bar: Starting weight is 50 pounds. Weight capacity is 1000 pounds.
- Dimensions: 84.5″ wide x 54″ deep x 83.5″ High – With Optional FBT 84.5″ wide x 74″ deep x 83.5″ High
- Commercial: 2 years parts, 10 years on frame.
- Residential: Lifetime all parts.
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.