Want to learn more about this? Read below!
Includes 2 Stirrup handles and ankle cuff.
- Compact, can be placed in any corner of the room or up to a wall
- The Dual Pulleys move up and down on a counter-balanced system and are positioned in a wide format
- 2 D-handles, 2 chains, and an ankle cuff are included.
- 4:1 cable ratio for smooth action and greater range of motion make this machine ideal for Speed Training
- Connect both pulleys with the included chain for a 2:1 cable ratio
- 180″ cable travel when using a single or 90″ when using both pulleys
CFT 50LB Stack Add-on (Optional) MSRP $120-
- Functional Trainer Accessories: Poster, 2 Single Handles, Ankle Cuff, and 2 Chains.
- Functional Trainer Cable Column Pulley: Independent, counterbalanced adjustable cable column pulleys with 32 height positions that rotate allowing you to train from every angle and any height.
- Compact: only 39.5″ W X 49.5″ D X 82.5″ H. Can be placed in any corner of the room.
- Construction: Oval/Round tubing, sleek laser cut plates, chrome uprights, laser etched, and attention to the smallest details all add up to an overall exceptional aesthetic appearance.
- Cables: The cable travels 180″ when using a single pulley or 90″ when using both, and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Warranted for: Light Commercial and home use.
- Weight Stack: 150lb weight stack upgradable to 200lbs. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 4:1 providing up to a total of 37.5 lbs. resistance allows for extremely smooth action, 2.5lb increment weight increases, and greater range of motion. Connect both Cables together with the included chains for up to 75lbs of resistance. (100lbs with the add-on weight)
- Frame: Heavy gauge oval steel tubing.
- Dimensions: 39.5” L x 49.5″ W x 82.5″ H
- Finish: The tough diamond gray and textured black powder coated finish evenly coats all surfaces for a long-lasting finish.
- Pulleys: 3.5″ diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: 150lb. Weight Stack upgradable to 200lbs. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 4:1.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1″ diameter tubular steel.
- Commercial: 2 years parts, 10 years on frame.
- Residential: Lifetime Parts/Frame