Want to learn more about this? Watch the Video and Read below!
Core stability training can lead to improved balance, coordination and stability. By efficiently working your body’s stabilizer muscles though a limitless number of exercises, the GDCC210 Functional Training Center offers strength-building results to users of all sizes.
Unrestricted multiple planes of motion approximate the muscle activity required for many of the activities you do in everyday life. The Body-Solid GDCC210 features ergonomically designed adjustments and interchangeable cable handles engineered to put hundreds of strength-building exercises within your grasp.
With a space-saving footprint, dual independent weight stacks, user-friendly ergonomics and adjustability and precision-fitted components, the GDCC210 Functional Training Center isolates an unbeatable value in today’s advanced fitness market.
From cable crossovers and shoulder presses to pull-ups, leg kickbacks and everything in between, make a motion to improve your core, build your strength and increase your endurance with the Body-Solid GDCC210.
Shown with optional accessory GDCC Rack (removable bar just under the Body-Solid logo)
Reasons for choosing Body-Solid
Body-Solid fitness equipment features materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability.
All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. The Fusion 500 features 50mm x 100mm 11 gauge oval tubing and 6mm upper support plates
Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
The Best Warranty in the Business
Our exclusive lifetime, in-home warranty provides 100% coverage for every part on every piece of equipment, including normal wear items. Forever… period.
Setting the Standard in Quality Management
Body-Solid fitness equipment is produced in out state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. The ISO 9000:2000 certification is only awarded to companies that live up to the most stringent quality, design and customer support standards and is recognized worldwide as the sign of excellence.
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections.
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2″ x 4″ oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Built and guaranteed with Body-Solid quality that will last a lifetime.
- Dimensions: L 64″ X D 38″ X 83.5″ H
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections
- 11-gauge, 2″ x 4″ oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning
- Two 160 lb. weight stacks (weight ratio is 1/2 : 1)
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
- Optional 50lb upgrade
- Home: Lifetime all parts.
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.
Add on options –
Optional SP50x2 – 50 lb weight stack upgrade (Per Stack), MSRP $220
Optional GDCCBAR – Bar for functional Trainer, MSRP $35
Optional GDCCRACK – Accessory Rack, MSRP $90