Bodycraft VR200 Rower
The VR200 utilizes BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology for the broadest range of resistance in the category. The VR200 Air and Magnetic resistance rower shares many of the same features as its bigger brother the VR400 but boasts a smaller more compact size. This option is ideal for someone dealing with space constraints.
- Resistance:Level 1 - Air resistance. Level 2 through 6 - Air and magnetic resistance.
- Handlebar:Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
- Travel: 36 inches of travel from pedals, will accommodate any size user.
- Seat:Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
- Foot Hold:Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
- Track:Extruded aluminum mono-rail - high strength T13 aluminum.
- Handle: Drive premium nylon belt.
- Support Legs:Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
- Monitor Arm:Mounted with easy tilt pivot.
- Storage:Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available!
- Display shows Time, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes Profile.
- Manual mode Quick Start
- Resistance system 6 levels
- Sleep featureauto shutdown after 75 seconds of no use.
*We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to the product specifications without notice
- Powder coated finished steel with anodized aluminum beam
- Unit floor dimensions 17.75"W x 79"L
- Seat height 15.5"
- Seat travel 36"
- Maximum user weight 300lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
- Assembled dimensions 79"L x 17.75"W x 36.25"H
- Folded dimensions 35.5"L x 17.5"W x 58"H
- Box dimensions 51" x 29.75" x 10.25" - Ships LTL/UPS
- Boxed weight 75lb 33.9kgs
- Unit weight 59.5lb 27kgs
- Lifetime Frame
- 1 years Parts
- 1 year wear items
- 1 year Labor