Landice L8 Achieve Treadmill Floor Model
- Floor Model, like new condition.
World’s #1 Rated Treadmill backed by a LIFETIME PARTS WARRANTY*
- Standard VFX Shock Absorption System is 5x softer than grass (upgraded orthopedic suspension is available).
- 4 HP Continuous Duty Commercial Drive Motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame with cast aluminum side rails and end caps
- 0.5 to 12 mph, 0% to 15% Incline
- Largest 22″ x 63″ running area rated for up to a 500 pound user
- Achieve Console included
- Learn more below…
*Some restrictions apply.World’s #1 Rated Treadmill backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY*
Representing the very latest in treadmill innovation, the Landice L8 Treadmill is ideal for walkers, joggers, and serious runners alike who are looking for a club quality workout at home. From the whisper-quiet 4 HP continuous duty motor to its rust-free, aircraft-quality aluminum frame, Landice offers a product that will last a lifetime.
Want to learn more about Landice? Watch the video and read below!
Note: Video shows the previous model year but the tried and true practices at Landice have not changed!
The Landice Achieve console comes equipped with capacitive touch buttons over a 9" LCD screen. The durable glass interface offers an easy-to-clean surface with an excellent tactile feel.
Add some apps to your workout
Enhance the functionality of your workout with the Landice App and third-party apps hosted by Wahoo. Zwift is one of the third-party apps that registers speed and incline changes made on the treadmill. Additional apps to connect with include Gymtrakr, KinoMap, Virtual Runner, and SelfLoops. Connect this App via Bluetooth on the Landice Achieve console
- 5 Motivational display screens
- Personal data and statistics storage for 4 users
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 8 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and elevation
- 6 User-defined programs
- 3 Goal programs: Time, distance, and calorie
- 2 HIITS programs
- 3 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army
- 2 Built-in interactive heart-rate monitoring programs
- 4 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- Interactive HRC with contact and wireless-chest-strap
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Bluetooth connectivity Click HERE to connect with the Landice App
- 5 year parts warranty on the console
Want a more detailed look at Landice? Watch the video and read below!
Note: Video shows the previous model year.
L8 Treadmill Highlights
Designed for serious runners who really need to stretch out, the Landice L8 treadmill offers the most spacious running surface in the industry. With a 22-inch wide by 63-inch long running surface, the L8 is ideal for runners over 6 feet tall, marathoners, triathletes, and competitive runners who want the added space to simulate a true outdoor training experience.
The Landice Control Center
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L8 Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
Our exceptional quality starts with our solid, superior aluminum frame which will not rust.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end caps
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, reversible deck
- 35" x 83" footprint
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A dedicated line
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" x 63" running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity
- Frame – Lifetime*
- Drive Motor – Lifetime*
- Parts Electronics– Lifetime*
- Console - 5 Years*
- Labor– 1 year*
*Some restrictions apply, please contact dealer for details.
The Orthopedic Shock Absorption System provides the ultimate reduction of impact on joints and knees by providing an orthopedic treadbelt and softer shock absorbers. This system is 7x softer than running on grass and is covered by the Landice Lifetime Warranty.
Additional Landice Options are available -
Call, or see store for details.