Bodycraft R200 Recumbent Bike
- Compact, only 48 Inch Long!
- Vertically adjustable ergonomic Lumbar high density foam Seat back
- 20 Levels of Resistance
- 6 total programs with User Data and Quick Start
- Silent Ride Magnetic Resistance with 18lb perimeter weighted flywheel
- 48″L x 21″W x 39″H
- Learn more below…
The R200 is a stunning bike that combines incredible space-saving design with innovative features found on bikes that cost twice the price! This semi-recumbent step-through style allows for easy entry and exit and features an infinitely adjustable seat to fit most size users all in less than 48 inches of space.
- Design: Compact 48 Inch Long Semi-Recumbent Step-through design
- Adjustable: The oversized Seat travels fore and aft on ball bearing rollers along a no-rust extruded aluminum rail and locks into an infinite number of positions
- Seat Back: Vertically adjustable ergonomic Lumbar high density foam Seat back
- Pedals: 5 inch Pedal spacing with Adjustable Straps
- Flywheel: Ultra-smooth perimeter-weighted18-pound Flywheel with Eddy Current technology
- Pulse: Built-in Contact Heart Rate as well as Wireless Heart Rate* (*optional HR belt required)
- Programs: 6 Programs and a Memory bank to remember your own custom-designed program
- Resistance: 20 Levels of Resistance adjust by selected Program or at the touch of a button
- Program Profile: Current User with profile and user settings
- Display: 8 Windows display: Profile, Speed, RPM, Time, Distance, Pulse, Calories, and Watts
- Programmable: Counts up or down based on the target goal you preset, Input your age and weight and define the length of your Program. Program level can be changed on the fly during workout.
- 4mm Thick (11 gauge) Steel Frame
- Commercial Grade SKF Bearings
- Contact Heart Rate & Wireless Heart Rate
- Easy Transport Wheels
- 6-Rib Automotive Grade Drive Belt
- 120VAC Plug-in Power Supply
Max User Weight
- 350 Pounds
Floor Space/Unit Weight
- 48″L x 21″W x 39″H / 127 lbs.
Lifetime Frame and Welds
5 Year Parts
1 Year Labor