Manufactured to exceed commercial leading standards, the E7 Elliptical's unique center-drive design enables you to exercise in an upright position to reduce stress on the back and the knees. Replicate the natural stride of an outdoor running motion with zero-impact on your joints. Its footprint is 20% smaller than competing models to fit better in your home.
The Landice Achieve console comes equipped with capacitive touch buttons over a 9" LCD screen. The durable glass interface offers an easy-to-clean surface with an excellent tactile feel.
E7 Achieve Console Highlights
- 5 Motivational display screens
- Personal data and statistics storage for 4 users
- Numeric keypad for quick and easy data entry
- 8 Built-in programs
- 6 User-defined programs
- 3 Goal programs: Time, distance, and calorie
- 2 HIITS programs
- Army fitness test feature: Automatic Shift Transmission Technology
- 3 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army
- 2 Built-in interactive heart-rate monitoring programs
- 4 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- Interactive HRC with contact and wireless-chest-strap
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Bluetooth connectivity Click HERE to connect with our App
- 5 year parts warranty on the console
E7 Elliptical Highlights
The Landice E7 Elliptical features the ultimate in accessibility. Just grab the handrails, step in, and start exercising with confidence.
The Most Natural Stride
Our patented RollmentumTM center-drive replicates the body's natural motion.
21" Stride length
The Ultimate in Accessibility
Orthopedic "gel" footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue. An integrated rear step reduces step-up height to 7", the lowest of any elliptical. The integrated side-frame footrests with non-skid surfaces allow for isolated upper-body workouts. Moving handrails feature molded contoured finger grips.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the E7 Elliptical. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
Metabolic-Equivalent Speed Indicator
An advanced algorithm calculates your metabolic-equivalent speed based on your effort level and pedal speed. For example, if you can exercise at a metabolic-equivalent speed of 12 MPH on the Elliptical, you are capable of running 12 MPH outside.
- 2" pedal spacing
- 21" Fixed Stride Length
- 2" medical-grade side rails
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 21" fixed stride
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 35" x 68"
- Actual footprint: 35" x 76"
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A
- Contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Integrated reading / accessory rack
- Certications: UL 1647, CAN/CSA - C22.2, CE
- Frame– Lifetime
- Parts Electronics– Lifetime
- Console - 5 years
- Labor– 1 year
Landice add on options -
Call, or see store for details.
Landice Tablet Bracket
Enjoy all the internet has to offer with the Landice Tablet Bracket. Our proprietary adjustable clamp securely holds your iPad*, Android tablet*, or electronic reader* in the perfect position for surfing the internet or viewing your favorite digital content. Mount and dismount your digital device is a snap with a 7"-12" dock. This option has a 1-year warranty. (*not included in product).
VESA-D Mounting Bracket
Mount your own TV or computer monitor with our optional VESA-D bracket. Accepts up to 19-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computers, computer monitors, and TV's. This option has a 1-year warranty.