Want to learn more about the Cybex Arc Trainer? Watch the video and read below!
Cybex 625AT Highlights:
CROSS TRAINERS VS ELLIPTICALS
Not all cross trainers are created equal. Cross training refers to working various parts of the body by combining different exercises in a variety of ways. Typically one activity or sport trains certain parts of the body but not others. Cross training aims to eliminate this. Cross trainers are generally non-impact machines – sometimes called “ellipticals” – which refers to a specific motion. All ellipticals are cross trainers but not all cross trainers are ellipticals.
BURNS MORE CALORIES
More results in less time. Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical cross trainer tested. The science behind the Arc Trainer’s big calorie burn is the Arc motion. It engages the right muscles – quads and glutes – that demand lots of energy from the body when they are called upon to work. That means big calorie burn. And … because the Arc is demanding of the muscles – not the joints, it can be used longer without putting a strain on the knees, hip or back.
THREE MACHINES IN ONE
Train for strength, power, endurance, cardio, and weight loss. The Cybex Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which mean it is really 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the “glide” is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. And … lots of programs also make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
EASY ON THE JOINTS
No more “elliptical knees”. Unlike other cross trainers on the market the patented Arc pattern of motion allows the hip and knee to move synchronously while the foot stays under the knee reducing joint pains and providing a more comfortable workout.
Want a more detailed look? Watch the video and continue reading below!
- Product Number : 626AT
- Incline Levels : 21
- Stride Length : 24 (61 cm)
- Resistance Range : up to 900 Watts
- Drive type : Two-stage drive
- Brake : Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
(L x W x H) : 76 x 32 x 62.5 in
192 x 81 x 159 cm
- Machine Weight : 412 lbs (187 kg)
- Maximum User Weight : 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power : Self-Powered or Plug in to keep display lit: AC Powered: 115V, 208-220V, 230V
- Display : Graphic display of profile via 7 x 15 LED. Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows time. incline and resistance level.
- Workouts : Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Compliance : ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Convenience Features : Split level display with magazine rack. Centrally located water bottle holder and dual utility trays.
- Heart Rate Monitoring : Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones
- Color : Platinum Sparkle
- Languages : 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)
- AV/Ent. : Optional MYE wireless audio receiver
Optional E3 View embedded HD monitor
Optional iPod/iPhone integration with 30-pin connector. Users can easily charge an iPod or iPhone, listen to music, switch tracks, and control volume.
- Connectivity : Made for iPod® Works with iPhone® (optional)
- AC Adaptor : AC adapted option provides full time display lighting.
- Warranty: 10 Year Frame, 3 year Parts, 1 year labor; Embedded monitor – 2 years, Embedded Receiver – 3 years
and 1 year labor, Headphone Jack – 90 Days,
Optional E3 View HD monitor with a 15.6” display
Call, or see store for details.