Want to learn more about the Cybex 525C? Read below!
Cybex 525C Highlights:
UPGRADE THEIR EXPERIENCE
Take your 500 Cardio Series to the next level with Cybex FIT, an innovative iPad app that interacts directly with your equipment, transforming the console into an advanced touchscreen workout display. Users now have access to a full suite of digital features and controls that lets them personalize their workout experience.
Cybex 525 cardio machines make innovative use of QR codes to provide users with easy access to equipment information and workouts via a mobile device. Guests, employees, and residents can select cardio workouts that best meet their fitness goals. The optional high definition E3 View monitor offers three viewing modes on a 15.6” embedded display.
Extra-wide double-sided pedal design accommodates any size foot. The easy-to-adjust pull-strap buckle closure gives users the comfort they seek.
The 525C’s wide range of resistance (from 20 to 600 watts) can create a challenging or modest exercise experience. 20 Watts is much lower than most other bikes on the market and is important for de-conditioned users.
Multi-position handlebars allow users to sit in a more upright position or be comfortable in a more aero position with dual-contact heart-rate grips conveniently located for either position.
A Cybex proprietary seat was designed by cyclists to provide comfort for the long ride. You need three things: as much surface area as possible for support in the proper areas – while allowing full range of leg motion – while being kind to between the legs.
Because bikes are more mobile than many other exercise machines, they don’t stay in the same place all the time. The 525 cycles have wheels on the front for easy rolling so they can be moved around.
SINGLE STAGE DRIVE
The self-tensioning single-stage drive and hybrid eddy-current self-generating brake provides high-torque capabilities with exceptionally-low drag to provide an exceptionally broad resistance range of 20 to 600 watts with superbly smooth operation.
- Product Number : 525C
- Resistance Range : Minimum – 20 Watts; Maximum – 600 Watts
- Modes of Operation : Bike Mode, Constant Power
- Resistance Type : Hybrid eddy current brake with brushless internal generator for low drag and high power capability
- Drive Type : Single stage drive with self-tensioning idlers for minimal mechanical drag and low maintenance
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 48? × 22.5? × 65? (122 cm × 57 cm × 165 cm)
- Machine Weight : 142 lbs. (64.5 kg)
- Power : Self-powered
- Max User Weight : 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- Compliance : ETL Listed to UL1647, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, FCC Class B, RoHS
- Display : Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 5 LED; Numeric display of time, calories, revolutions per minute, calories per hour and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows road speed and resistance level
- Connectivity : Optional: Made for iPod®, Works with iPhone®
iPod/iPhone integration with 30-pin connector. Users can easily charge an iPod or iPhone, listen to music, switch tracks, and control volume
- Heart Rate Monitoring : Contact Grips and Wireless
- Color : Platinum Sparkle
- Languages : 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Danish, Chinese, Dutch)
- Convenience features : Tablet / magazine rack, water bottle holder and utility tray
- AV/Entertainment : MYE wireless audio receiver; E3 View embedded HD monitor; Cybex Fit app available on the iPad® on the App Store®
- Integrated audio/visual controls : Yes
- Programming : Quick Start (Manual mode), four weight loss, four cardio; Workouts have 21 levels
- Warranty: 10 Year Frame, 5 year Parts, 1 year labor; Embedded monitor – 2 years, Embedded Receiver – 3 years
and 1 year labor, Headphone Jack – 90 Days,
Optional E3 View HD monitor with a 15.6” display
Call, or see store for details.